Picking up my books at the Correo Argentino in Retiro

You shouldn't have to pay for the books when you get your parcel at the end, but you wil probably have to pay a small fee in the first small room. I've had to pay various amounts there - mostly a 'late collection' fee as I hadn't picked it up early enough. This was mainly due to the fact I hadn't gotten the first or second little card, and only got the third one so didn't know I needed to go down there... ho hum

How many books are u talking about out of interest? im thinking about having a bunch of books sent over from the US (second hand), maybe about 50 or so. Would the amount of books change anything?

Why are you guys so worried about missing your number that you won't go pee?
Just go into the little room beyond the turnstile any time and ASK them if they called your number. Sometimes when you do this, they just go get your package because you're back there already. It's really not that big a deal. I've never had to pay a single penny or had anyone ask me what was in the box or make me open it. It takes an hour or two IF you get there EARLY, when it opens at 9 or 10. If you go late you'll wait longer. Enjoy your packages from home...

Back