PinkBerry Frozen Yogurt In BA...Almost!

You can also hit up TOP IT on Gorriti between Malabia & Armenia. Buenos Aires Delivery has them as a client, so you can get it delivered if you live in the Palermo area.

The were at BA Delivery's "TASTE" event on Saturday night, but there was such a mob scene in front of their table that we just walked to the actual location.

They have regular and then a second flavor that rotates. And then you can get tons of different toppings. I loves me's domes maracuyá sauce I do.

Frozen yogurt is one of the things I miss most about the US, and I've been to both (Pinkfrost and Zog.) IMO, the yogurt at Pinkfrost is better but the topping choices suck, while at Zog, it's the opposite (lame, grainy yogurt but killer toppings, like mantecol and FRESH blueberries.) But at a whopping 21 pesos for a medium w/ toppings, it's pricey enough to keep me as a weekend-only consumer ;)

Can you guys provide links? One day I was craving FY so bad and found there was Pinkfrost by my house and when I went it was no longer there but instead was La Serenismia Yogurt and for 16 pesos you get a decent size FY with 3 toppings.
But it;s not as good as in the UK or N America.
I really like Snog in the UK and Golden Spoon in the US/West Coast. Never tried pinkberry...have you seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode about Pinkberry? Funny!

Don't they have Angelina's in West Hollywood near La Cienga? Damn good stuff

www.topit.com.ar is the website for Top It. It's my favorite place to get froyo! Amazing fresh toppings and they seasonally change the additional yogurt flavor (it's blueberry right now)
But if you want to keep updated with contests, deals, etc they update on facebook and/or twitter!

I also love / miss frozen yogurt from home in the US. Just yesterday I found a place called Zog in the Alto Palermo mall in the food court and thought it was great. There were a couple of flavors and great toppings! It's about 17 pesos for small with 2 toppings.

Yeah they have it at the cinema in Pilar but no topping options just very limited, but it tastes quite good.
Now I feel like grabbing some on my way home and adding fresh fruit at home...yum

Back