PinkBerry Frozen Yogurt In BA...Almost!

OK, fro-yo update: finally got to the Top-It in Palermo Soho. SO MUCH BETTER than Pinkfrost. Better yogurt, WAY better selection of toppings (finally, a place offering fresh almonds and walnuts), and even a better price (a medium with 4 toppings is 18 pesos; at Pinkfrost, a medium w/ 3 toppings is 21.) And after you buy 10, you get one for free. So yay.

GringaArgentina said:
www.topit.com.ar is the website for Top It. It's my favorite place to get froyo! Amazing fresh toppings and they seasonally change the additional yogurt flavor (it's blueberry right now)
But if you want to keep updated with contests, deals, etc they update on facebook and/or twitter!

kristio said:
I also love / miss frozen yogurt from home in the US. Just yesterday I found a place called Zog in the Alto Palermo mall in the food court and thought it was great. There were a couple of flavors and great toppings! It's about 17 pesos for small with 2 toppings.

starlucia said:
OK, fro-yo update: finally got to the Top-It in Palermo Soho. SO MUCH BETTER than Pinkfrost. Better yogurt, WAY better selection of toppings (finally, a place offering fresh almonds and walnuts), and even a better price (a medium with 4 toppings is 18 pesos; at Pinkfrost, a medium w/ 3 toppings is 21.) And after you buy 10, you get one for free. So yay.

I was going to say:

"Top It"s location isn't as good as Palermo Mall or Plaza Armenia (there's a place on Costa Rica just past Armenia facing the park), but then again their prices are lower than the other places.

AND Buenos Aires Delivery delivers the stuff for you if you're too lazy to go get it.

PinkFrost is sadly closed, I went looking for that place yesterday only to find it's now a chinese take away restaurant.

The options I know of are

Top It
Zog

is there any other? I'd really like to avoid Palermo.. Thanks!!!

I just found this online but haven't tried it yet. Their facebook pages says it's in Recoleta.

http://www.yogurcity.com.ar/

Yogurcity is very good. It's by-the-gram self-service, with a nice selection of flavors and toppings. Just be aware that the owner may try to scam you at the register (on three separate occasions, he either tried to shortchange me or "forgot" to apply an advertised discount.)

Back