place to stay in december

banewbie1

Registered
hello again all!

thanks for your help and feedback on my last couple posts. i have another question for you all now...

i am going to be in buenos aires until around the 24th of december. however, my lease is up at the end of november.

i am currently looking into my options as far as living situations go for those 3 weeks or so...i understand that residences or hostels are probably going to be one of my only options because i do not want to find a new apartment where i have to sign a lease and pay a whole month's rent.

however, i was wondering if anyone knew of a decent place that gives weekly rates, or discounted rates for longer stays.

or, even better, if anyone needs some help on their rent this month and wouldnt mind a nice, young, neat and tidy, 23 year old gal like myself crashing for a bit, i would be highly appreciative. or i can house/pet sit for anyone in need! i have experience (and references, if necessary!)

either way i would appreciate some advice from any of you who have been in a similar situation or know the best way to go about this! i fully understand that i may be living in an uncomfortable situation, but i'm trying to keep costs low! thanks.

oh, and i DEFINITELY wouldn't mind leaving capital and going out to provincia if that's a better option!

banewbie1 said:
hello again all!

thanks for your help and feedback on my last couple posts. i have another question for you all now...

i am going to be in buenos aires until around the 24th of december. however, my lease is up at the end of november.

i am currently looking into my options as far as living situations go for those 3 weeks or so...i understand that residences or hostels are probably going to be one of my only options because i do not want to find a new apartment where i have to sign a lease and pay a whole month's rent.

however, i was wondering if anyone knew of a decent place that gives weekly rates, or discounted rates for longer stays.

or, even better, if anyone needs some help on their rent this month and wouldnt mind a nice, young, neat and tidy, 23 year old gal like myself crashing for a bit, i would be highly appreciative. or i can house/pet sit for anyone in need! i have experience (and references, if necessary!)

either way i would appreciate some advice from any of you who have been in a similar situation or know the best way to go about this! i fully understand that i may be living in an uncomfortable situation, but i'm trying to keep costs low! thanks.

oh, and i DEFINITELY wouldn't mind leaving capital and going out to provincia if that's a better option!
Talk to Steve he's looking for a house/pet.

There are people looking for petsitters.... not sure if the dates coincide let me check...

thanks for the help, friends!!

who's steve? how to i get in touch with him?

also..where else are you looking to see if people need a petsitter?? you guys are the best! thank you, thank you.

Back