Playgroup

Hi,

My name is Gabriela. I have a 2 years old boy, born in America and we are going back for good to Buenos Aires at the end of September.

I'm looking for other moms interested in having a coffee and chat while our kids play together. I want my little boy to keep in touch with the English language and if interested I can speak in spanish.

Hope to hear from you!

Hello Gabriela! I just posted a similar message! I would be interested, as I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter. I am american, but she was born here, and we live here permanently. I will be out of town next week, but please contact me and we can see if there are other mothers who are also interested.
My e mail: [email protected]

Hi Kimbe! Hope you are doing great!! I'd love to meet you once in Bs As. I'm actually starting to pack as I'm planning to travel around September 23rd and as you may know, with a toddler running around everything takes twice the time...
Anyway, I look forward to meeting you and all other moms interested to do something once a week at least.
Do not hesitate to e-mail me a [email protected], I have an apartment in Caballito and we can also meet there.

Hi, I shouldn't be hanging out in the Women's Forum, but I'm an American ex-pat married to an Argentine and we've been searching for an English-speaking playgroup for our 3-year-old (who was born here), so we'd also be interested.

Travis
carlson-at-hotpop-dot-com

Hi Travis. I actually found another group, but it is mainly american (& a few other nationalities) women married to argentine men. I don't know if the criteria is just women, but I will ask.
The kids/babies are mainly pretty small, so I thought of organizing a general playgroup on another day, only that I hadn't got much response. One other person (with a son 2 1/2), who will be coming in Sept. was interested, so maybe in a few weeks, we could see about getting together. My daughter will be 3 in december, and was also born here. She likes the playgroup (and I do too), but I think she would have even more fun with kids closer to her age.
Feel free to e mail me directly at: [email protected]

saludos,
Kimberly

hello!
i have just moved here this week and am very interested in a pg for my daughter. she is 2.

Hi Whitney.
If you are interested in a playgroup, please contact me at [email protected]

I go to one, and my daughter is 2 1/2. Just curious- what part of BA do you live in?

Hope to hear from you.

-Kimberly

My husband and I (currently living in Hong Kong) will be visiting BA for a month in February. We are interested in learning the tango. We will be bringing along our almost 3 year old daughter. Would be interested in either a playgroup or a short term nursery like a Montessori so she can have an activity everyday. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi,
My name is Elizabeth and I will be moving to Buenos Aires towards the end of September for three months at least but most likely much longer. I am coming with my husband and our son Cooper who is 11 months old. It sounds like most people on this message board have older children but if you'll have me, I would love to join in and Cooper loves older children. Also, where do most of you live? We are going to rent and were just down there for a week looking an apartment and left even more confused... Any suggestions about neighborhoods that are good for kids?

;38 said:
Hi,

My name is Gabriela. I have a 2 years old boy, born in America and we are going back for good to Buenos Aires at the end of September.

I'm looking for other moms interested in having a coffee and chat while our kids play together. I want my little boy to keep in touch with the English language and if interested I can speak in spanish.

Hope to hear from you!
Hi! My name is Pamela,
I have a two and a half year old son named Grayson, and we are looking for new playmates. We will be in Buenos Aires on Sat. the 25th of July through the 10th of August, then permanently at the end of Sept.

Back