School for Kids or Playgroup Needed

tbit

Registered
Hello! My husband and I recently moved to Palermo (Juncal by Botannical Gardens) with our two kids 3.5 and 22 month old. I had them enrolled in a mommy's day out program back home and was hoping to find something here that they could have spanish speaking friends. We have been here a month and have just been using a nanny and I think they are bored with this. Any help would be great on a school or a playgroup. Thanks!

We arrived here in December and were looking for the same. Our kids are exactly the same age as yours and since March they are going to Amapola and love it. It's 3 hours per day.

That's great to hear. Where is Amapola? What kind of papers are needed to enroll? What's the cost per kid per month? Any info is helpful. Thanks!

There are loads! here are a few that I can think of quite close to you. No recommendations, but if you google the names and then jardin or colegio you might pick up their websites

Lange Ley
Gymboree
Boston childrens
Santa Teresa de Jesus
Planeta Juego
Hamelin
Pau Pau
Club de amigos
Manantiales
Nightingale
Bayard
El principito
the green house

Most are schools with pre-school attached some are just nurseries. the school year here starts in march so some may not be accepting new admissions, but I guess that most might.

About 1000 pesos a month per child for 3 hours sounds about right to me, but there are certainly cheaper ones out there too.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a jardin in the San Telmo/Monserrat area? Thnx!

Great to see so many options becaused its the reality - BsAs is full of kindergarten options. My own suggestion for finding one is to walk out the door and walk the streets of your neighbourhood and let gut instinct and pigeon spanish (or a native friend) help you seal the deal. Our experience of childcare here is overwhelmingly positive.

Art en Casa - my son absolutely loves going to Art Class at Ms. Bella's! Thanks Bella for sending me your info!

Back