Playgroup

Hi Pamela,

We have just arrived in Buenos Aires from California and would love to join a toddler playgroup with Grayson. My son is Graham, and will be 3 years in October. If you're available this week, post a reply--otherwise we can meet up when you arrive in September. Meghan

Hello,

I am part of an English speaking baby group here - we met on this website about a year ago. Our babies are mostly about 1-2 years old now, but a couple of older ones too. We usually meet in the afternoons once or twice a week in one of the parks in Palermo. If you want to post your email address, or send me a PM with it I'll add you to the email list.

PS today (Tuesday 4th) we are meeting at 3.30pm in PLaza Italia and taking the babies to see some of the animals at the rural if you are interested!

http://www.exposicionrural.com.ar

Hello - is anyone keen on meeting up this Wednesday to let our kids have a play? I have a three year old and a 8 month old. I have only recently arrived so any suggestions re locations would be appreciated.

Celia

Hello,
My name is Agnes. I'm looking for a playgroup for my 13 month old (English speaking or otherwise). Has anyone started one? I live in the west of Capital - FLORESTA, DEVOTO but would willing to meet up in other areas. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Finally, I came across this website! I have a 7 1/2 months old baby girl, and I don't know anyone else with babies here. I'd love for Gia (and myself) to hang out with other babies. Please shoot me an email if you want to get together, or if you know of a playgroup! [email protected]
We live in Colegiales, near Palermo. I'm European, 32, in the arts...
Looking forward!
Petra

Hey ladies. I would love to get involved with a playgroup. I have a 3 yr son so hopefully there are others in or around that age. I live in Haedo but can always take the train/subte in to the city. email is [email protected]

Thanks...
Shelly

Hi,

Thanks for the messages. Welcome to Buenos Aires. I'll add your emails to the mailing list.

We usually meet with the babies a couple of afternoons a week in Plazas in and around Palermo.

lwfh

Hi everyone!
I've been looking for a playgroup exactly like this, for my 3-year old daughter to speak english with kids her own age. We live in Congreso, but would be willing to travel anywhere in the city. My email address is [email protected]. I would love it if you could send me an email the next time the group gets together.

Thanx!!

Dario

hello, we moved here from Tennesse 15 months ago and live in Almirante Brown (provincia).

I have two boys, Danny and Victor, who are 12 and 9 that are looking for English speaking friends to hang out with... and to be honest I wouldn't mind meeting some English speaking moms either! Have car will travel to capital:)

Hi!

We'll be living in BA starting in September for at least one year. I have a 9 month old son, a 3 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. Any one with children of similar age group we can join to set up a playgroup or participate in an existing one?

We speak fluent English and Chinese but no knowledge of Spanish. Any one knows of any good Spanish schools for children? I plan to send them for lessons prior to going to school next year.

Also, any one is currently homeschooling their children? I'm planning to do so.

Back