Please loan me construction gloves and/or sleeping bag for a good cause!

anneirene

Registered
Hello!

I am going for a weekend with Un Techo para mi País where I will be building houses in provincia. However, I am here on a short stay and I do not have the required items or the money to buy them new!

If you are feeling nice please lend them to me for the weekend of October 8-10. If you want me to leave some collateral with you also, I will.

Please help! Thank you!!!

Hi Anne,
I am also hopefully going to be doing this and am on the hunt for stuff. There is a list that is quite long on the fb page, do we need them all do you know? Have emailed organisers but not yet recieved response. If i find extras I will try to borrow them for you, will let you know.

I'm looking forward to it, a bit nervous as I'm still very much a beginner in terms of learning Spanish but I'm sure it will be fine. Are you going on your own or with friends? I am happy to go alone, all of my friends are over 30 here in BA and stupidly there is an age limit, ridiculous in my opinion but there we go. But if you fancy meeting up before for a coffee or something let me know .

Nat

Oh goodness, I haven't even seen that list on the FB page! I am kind of out of the loop I guess. :( I am afraid to look...

It would be great to meet up for a coffee beforehand, though! I am free in the afternoons next Monday and Wednesday. PM me and we can coordinate!

And again: if anyone is feeling charitable, I would really appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

Back