Poco Espanol

"Elpanada" said:
Elpanada, What line of thinking are you referring to? I didn't understand your last comment.

Gil=Simple person, Schmuck.
Hope you understand me now.
What's up with your tone? I asked you a question, and really you didn't answer it.

"sheridan725" said:
Elpanada, What line of thinking are you referring to? I didn't understand your last comment.

Gil=Simple person, Schmuck.
Hope you understand me now.

What's up with your tone? I asked you a question, and really you didn't answer it.

No tone, I do however find it inapropriate to ask me about "tone".I thought that simply translating that word for you would make you understand where I was going but it apparantly did not. I will now however due to your odd answer not answer any further questions that you may have.

I don´t think that I´ve gotten ripped off since I moved here. At first I would not try to buy anything without help from a native friend, but now I do.
I don´t speak much Spanish, but I blend in much more than I did when I got here. If you look totally lost as most tourists do, then you will probably get screwed. I have learned that it´s all about the image you project. I remember someone saying that they just walk down the street like they own it, and everythihng works out. I agree.

Back