Poker/friends

misterbrains

Registered
Hi all

I'm new to the forum but not to BsAs- been here a while now. I was basically logging in to post that we have regular wednesday night poker. Texas hold em, no limit tournament style. It's 25 pesos buy in and I can give further details by email. Drop me a line if you're interested... [email protected]

Players are mainly expats but all are welcome- it's a friendly night and a good chance to meet people as we're about 20 players (with three tables) at the mo...

Saludos

B

"misterbrains" said:
Hi all

I'm new to the forum but not to BsAs- been here a while now. I was basically logging in to post that we have regular wednesday night poker. Texas hold em, no limit tournament style. It's 25 pesos buy in and I can give further details by email. Drop me a line if you're interested... [email protected]

Players are mainly expats but all are welcome- it's a friendly night and a good chance to meet people as we're about 20 players (with three tables) at the mo...

Saludos

B
Is it mainly guys or you have women playing too? Around which area in the city do you usually meet?

Hi Nikad, all
it's mainly guys but not exclusively. Last night it was 3 and 19 respectively. Location is secret- personal email only- but it's fairly central. Saludos

Back