Poker night anyone?

Georginar said:
there is this online poker group, they're mostly from the states, they moved here as many of you, they get together to play poker (even if they play online), play soccer, go to bars, and stuff like that. I don't know if they want me to post it here, so anyone interested pm me and I'll contact you with them... theres a really big group and they meet once a week to have dinner around palermo or barrio norte.
They're really nice guys, actually there aren't any girls, not because they don't want girls in the group, it's just that they still don't know many.. I'm the only one that posts there.
they,re too busy playing poker Georgina;)

HowardinBA said:
they,re too busy playing poker Georgina;)
naaa they do go out! some here wanted to meed more expats, well they dont know you guys post here I believe... :eek:

I'm posting this again since my post was buried in the thread.

Instead of starting a new thread I'll bump this to the top again. Does anyone have some kind of a regular poker game that they need an occasional alternate for? Or maybe a new regular depending on the night. Not looking for anything serious just a fun diversion sometime during the week. Looking for some guys night out activities, I seem to be surrounded by a little too much estrogen these days;-) (my wife's comment, not mine).

Dwight

DwightB said:
Not looking for anything serious just a fun diversion sometime during the week. Looking for some guys night out activities(my wife's comment, not mine).
Dwight

Sounds like my cup of tea, Dwight. I'd been thinking I'd like to start a thread to look for players. I can always get 1 or 2 others.

Maybe people could pm you or me if they're interested and we can get the ball rolling....

There is a group of Poker Players on Facebook ( mostly expats in Bs As that is ) look for BA Expat Poker Club there, it has around 70 members, they play weekly...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 0
J Expat Life 0
B Expat Life 83
tez Expat Events 8
C Expat Events 1
Back