Police Brutality in the quarantine Video attached

perry

Registered

Please look at this video of this citizen in Bahia Blanca who was brutally beaten by the police in his daily walk of his dog . He also had papers for liberal movement in his car which the police refused to accompany him even though it was just one block away
Instead he was brutally beaten by them in a tremendous abuse of power .

usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

also, i'm not going to give any credit to a story from "bigbangnews"

The guy is an idiot. He cannot refuse to a police order even the police is wrong or an idiot.
He committed resistance to authority that is a crime.

The guy is an idiot. He cannot refuse to a police order even the police is wrong or an idiot.
He committed resistance to authority that is a crime.

The four police have been stood down due to this incident . Please advise me where he committed resistance to authority when he was just walking his dog ?

Reactions: Moe
The four police have been stood down due to this incident . Please advise me where he committed resistance to authority when he was just walking his dog ?
Refusing to comply with the order to get into the police car because he is under arrest is the crime of resistance to authority. It means he is going to be prosecuted.
The police men also are going to be prosecuted.

Please advise me where he committed resistance to authority when he was just walking his dog ?

Taking a dog out to pee is not the same as having a nice walk with your wife and your dog every 3 hours. He was clearly using this as an excuse.

He refused to enter a police vehicle when he was asked to.

Instead he told the police officer 3 times that he has a permit and that he needs to go to sleep early (both things are irrelevant).

In the USA people sometimes get shot by police for minor infractions in normal life, we are under now under the quarantine.

I am not justifying what the police did to him, but I agree with Bajo that this guy is an idiot.

Taking a dog out to pee is not the same as having a nice walk with your wife and your dog every 3 hours. He was clearly using this as an excuse.

Are you serious? His dog has bladder problems and your reply is "he was clearly using this as an excuse". What, have you had a vet examine the dog to be able to say this? They were walking the dog around the block and the police said they could only go two houses down, which isn't even the rule, the police just made that up.

You say at the end that you don't justify what the police did, but then the rest of your post is basically justifying what the police did. You and Bajo_cero2 applaud police brutality when someone doesn't follow the rules, when even the police force thought it was so wrong that they suspended them. Those who justified the 1970s Dirty War basically supported unlimited brutality no matter the transgression. I think only 40 years later we need to be hyper vigilant that the police response is commensurate with the infraction.

So during this time of fear where people are scared and running out of money due to ''the quarantine'' imposed by a president without any legistative approval , the police has no better idea than to beat up a common citizen even if he was wrong to be out, there's no call for that type of treatment ever.
I thought we were passed that face in this country , but i stand corrected.
As far as disobeying a police order, all i'm gonna say is that they have been known to falsify documents to cover their asses, so i wouldn't go blindly obeying police orders.
And to end this post , i'm gonna leave you with one word to look up, ''stampede''.
If the gov keeps this attitude , the pass lootings and corralito will be the first communion in comparison of what's coming

Back