Police Brutality in the quarantine Video attached

The police are always like this everywhere in the world, only the worst of humanity want to have such physical power over others who don't have the right to defend themselves.

That is the kind of stuff Galtieri would say.

What I find amazing is how people who say that they are democratic and ant fascism are justifying this very violent response from police .
Imagine if this happened under Macris government these same people would have been up in arms screaming about fascism but now they are condoning this violence . There is no excuse ever for this response from the police . He easily could have been killed or had permanent brain damage as his face was beaten to a pulp.

In the USA, if you refuse to do what a cop tells you, they shoot you. They shoot you 10 times if you're black.

Trust me, I know. But they have to at least give some half ass excuse like "I feared for my life" or something along those lines. But it is not common to see self proclaimed left wing lawyers in the US saying that you have to "obey the police without question even when they are wrong".

Trust me, I know. But they have to at least give some half ass excuse like "I feared for my life" or something along those lines. But it is not common to see self proclaimed left wing lawyers in the US saying that you have to "obey the police without question even when they are wrong".

Here, people celebrate when the police shoot petty thieves in the back, and Macri gave them medals.

Sad...but not surprising. I think this is only the beginning of government abuse and overreach under the guise of coronavirus. They will do it in increments so we don't even realize its happening and then it's too late to protest.
We've already gone to a "show me your papers" situation in less than a month in democratic countries.

Today they made masks mandatory.

In 2 weeks gloves will be mandatory

In 4 weeks nationwide alcohol sells ban.

In 6 weeks mandatory to digitially register when you step out the house with your estimated return time.

In 8 weeks, I don't even want to know what comes next.

FYI Alcohol already is banned in half of the country.

Even the dog is having health issues, humans are first, always.

This idiot was arrested and police men were nice until then, according to his own words, because they ask him to get by his own inside the police car because he was arrested and he refuse several times. No handcuffs.

We have to wait and see what are the other versions and if there is a video of what happened.

Back