Police Brutality in the quarantine Video attached

Never thought I'd see BajoCero defending police brutality. I imagine if Macri was president right now you'd have the same exact opinion on the matter?

Now we have left and right condoning police brutality, great...

As much as I did not like Macri i cannot recall these incidents under his rule . Can you please send me some information regarding them?

Besides his petty thievery he had also stabbed someone in the stomach several times. Not defending the police action, but he wasn't shot in the back just because he snatched someone's cell phone and ran away.

In this case he was committing a crime and he refusal to accept that he was under arrest because he had to weak top early the next morning,

That doesn't matter. The police can arrest him, they can't beat him up for it. The police here committed a much graver crime than simply violating an order; they committed brutal assault. The law will also be on the side of the victim here, not the police. What don't you get about this?

Besides his petty thievery he had also stabbed someone in the stomach several times. Not defending the police action, but he wasn't shot in the back just because he snatched someone's cell phone and ran away.

How can you justify this, for example? Fleeing, unarmed, no threat to anyone, shot 10 times in the back. The sentence for robbery is not summary execution.

In the USA, if you refuse to do what a cop tells you, they shoot you. They shoot you 10 times if you're black.

Is that so? Did they shoot you?
It is a great thing that they don't often carry guns. But when they do, they don't hesitate to use it if you don't comply, as history has shown.

Show some evidence of this to support your claim.

How can you justify this, for example? Fleeing, unarmed, no threat to anyone, shot 10 times in the back. The sentence for robbery is not summary execution.

Not justifying it. If you read carefully I explicitly wrote "Not defending the police action". Simply providing context. He was shot after attempted murder, not petty thievery. Does that justify it, no.

The video you posted is another one, not the Chocobar case. I'm not familiar with this incident, but as long as the thieves didn't shoot at her or anyone else, I'd have to say just from watching the 10 second video that the police officer used excessive force.

Unfortunately, BajoCero does seem to be justifying police brutality.

Last edited:

To be frank I was shocked to read that one of the leading cause of death of young people in the USA .

Never thought I'd see BajoCero defending police brutality. I imagine if Macri was president right now you'd have the same exact opinion on the matter?

Now we have left and right condoning police brutality, great...
I don't defence police abuse of force.
Again, you do not decide if you go home or to the police station when you are under arrest.
However, we have to wait and see what happens. We do not have a video.
I just pointed the legal consequences of all the confessions made by the arrested who claim to be a victim.

Last edited:
Back