Politically Correctness And Racism In Argentina

Just to smooth things over in this thread I found this Call Center conversation on Youtube. I don't know if it's real, or even it it will be considered politically correct on this forum. I'm sure it will rub someone the wrong way. I have to admit though, it's very funny. Sometimes it's nice to lighten up and maintain a sense of humor. We're all different and we come from various parts of the world and we've all committed language or cultural mistakes and it's nice to laugh about it sometimes. The guy reminds me of Borat. The most unpolitically correct yet funniest British comedian to come out since Monty Python.

FoIks here say what they think, do not sugarcoat. Sometimes the lack of empathy is mind blowing but at least they are not hypocritical like some folks I know back in the USA.I want to think that one of the many reasons is that htye have all been a mix of Europeaness for a while...and not things are changing with the largest wave of immigrants-most from Latin America- since the 1800's. However, not minimizing the problem I have to say that I lived in Brazil in Mexico and the racist attitude there make Argentina's attitude almost non existent. Just watch TV in most LA countries and you will see people of European descent while most folks out there are a mix of indigenous, if not 100%, and Spanish or African blood. A very vivid example is Venezuela, you walk down the streets and nobody looks even close to Miss America or the ones on the media...very sad these folks are not able to recognize beauty.

Do you think it's for real? It's damn funny. Here's another one that will probably spark a wild fire on the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3v600w-uY

If you ever taught English or worked customer service you'd know ANYTHING is possible. I've done both things.

WPlv07H.jpg

could have different connotations in other places. :lol:

Back