Politicians, the new Royalty

Eclair said:
I figured it was bunk. I don't trust what anybody says in Argentina... audits, official reports, newspaper stories... you really can't trust any of it. Corruption runs too deep.

There must be something really magical about Argentina since money seems to just disappear! :)

Up the sleeves of the magician...

Step by step how to put together the operation
"Presidential Shoes"

Diario Registrado found the beginning of this tangle of lies that had repercussions on the outside but unusually began in Argentina. All the way from the lie that spread like a broken telephone.

If you are thinking that the false news that the president says he bought 20 pairs of expensive shoes began outside France, you are wrong. The "first" (if you can call it that) comes from a stranger Argentine news portal called "The Public Informer" that belongs to the journalist Guillermo Cherashny.

It was the same which was responsible for saying that "I could not believe" that a foreign newspaper has been lifting information from its web site. They argued that: "(The president) bought 20 pairs of designer Christian Louboutin shoes, which are elite and are characterized by red sole passion and high heels. It costs around 4,000 euros each pair and tried them one by one in the 'George V' hotel suite where she stayed. "

Open your eyes, and don't read only the headers....(full article)

ghost said:
I think she still has a huge import credit for the Bullet Trains she bought from France. Anybody ride on one yet?

Forget the Bullet Train, the government decided to save money so they bought some junk the Spanish were getting rid of. The "new" train's being touted as a deluxe service on the Mar del Plata line. They show movies so maybe you can catch a good Arnold Schwarzenegger film. When they aren't playing an action film they relax passengers with rock ('musica ambiental") over the loud speaker system.

Lucas said:
Or most certainly a complete lie, but the main idea is that the mud will stick in the weaker minds of the populace and that is the intention and goal of those yellow press notes.., people will then cross-pollinate each other to propagate this misinformation to the unsuspected victims as its happening here.

BTW this is the second post on this same subject and that will give an idea how fast this disease is propagating, contagion is the name of this game...

But regardless of the real price of the shoes...what I wonder most about is...will her majesty pay the import duties when she lands back in the country....or is the royal family of Argentina exempt from the punitive import duties that they impose on the commoners?

Back