Polo Campeonato / El Abierto Tickets

I can't believe we have the SAME shirt!!! Bummer I couldn't find you today... :)

Thanks for the assistance on the tickets. We did go about an hour before the first match and got two of the last 50 peso tickets at the window out front on Libertador. I highly recommend shelling out the extra 20 pesos to get seats...those bleachers looked hot and painful. Also, good advice about getting seats up high. We were in the highest row and could see everything.

Anyone have an extra ticket for Saturday they would like to sell (Dec 4)? Preferably on the good side, but either will do.

jenh said:
Anyone have an extra ticket for Saturday they would like to sell (Dec 4)? Preferably on the good side, but either will do.

Anyone who missed Saturday December 11th missed an excellent wet t-shirt contest.

Right now, the make up match is scheduled for Sunday at 4:30pm. Hopefully they do away with all of the pomp and circumstance and just start the match on time.

http://www.aapolo.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1401&language=en-US

The season's over. You would have to arrange to visit a club and watch people play or practice. But...

Most of the people who play or practice at a private club are in Punta del Este right now. The "season" finished here around Dec 12th and then it kind of moves to Uruguay before it dissipates and top players going around the world picking up games/tournament for cash.

katti said:
Were you there ??
I won the wet t-shirt contest :eek: : Polo Finals part I

I was there! But I didn't see you, because I saw where your photos were taken from and you all were in the cheto seats. I was in the "planned ahead, bought the cheap abono, got completely douched on Saturday, and then got lightly toasted on Sunday (one termo of good scotch, one termo of bloody maries, one termo of ice cubes).

But I'm sure that you did very well in the wet t-shirt contest, because on Sunday I heard people talking about some Flemish Belgian M.I.L.F. with headlights on high beams. It was all in Spanish, and I didn't know the word for "high beams", because no one ever uses their car lights in this city, but when someone explained it I assumed that they were talking about our Katti.

I'll make sure to get seats closer to your section next year in case it rains.

;)

PS- Don't tell your husband. :eek:

The tickets are on sale on Ticketek at a lightly inflated price of 330 pesos for the Dorrego Lateral abono, (roughly 47 pesos a game).

I was planning on buying a bunch of these because I know most of my friends are too lazy to do it themselves.

Tight linen
No underwear
Thanks, Napoleon. Best. Dress-code. Ever.

Back