Pooh On Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this whilst "working" today:

1876_0f46.gif

I know where I'm: Buenos Aires, the city of pooh on street. Never been in a city with so much pooh on street, where owners of dogs don't care about taking care of the excrements of their dogs.
You obiously haven't been to Berlin, yet ;)

For the record, returning the poop to the dog's owner was NOT one of my most enlightened moments. It really did nothing to improve the situation. This woman won't now start picking up her dog's poop because of me. What it did do was provide her a life-time's worth of reason to think that American's are a** holes and all of us should get the heck out of her country. If I had to do it all over again I'd approach it much differently.

For the record, returning the poop to the dog's owner was NOT one of my most enlightened moments. It really did nothing to improve the situation. This woman won't now start picking up her dog's poop because of me. What it did do was provide her a life-time's worth of reason to think that American's are a** holes and all of us should get the heck out of her country. If I had to do it all over again I'd approach it much differently.

Honestly, she told you to get out of "her" country even before you did what you did, so just ***** her.

Where can I buy a bunch of little Argentine flags?

I was running at the Rosedal last summer when I came up on 2 women and their Lab. The Lab stopped and dropped a massive pile of used dog food. The women took note of the Lab's drop but kept walking as if they didn't see it. As I passed them I suggested that they clean up their dog's shit.

One replied to me, "Go home to your country!" At which point I ran a long wide loop back to the dog pile. I found a plastic bag nearby on the ground (no surprise), scooped up as much of the crap as I could, and then as I ran past them a second time I slapped the dog shit all over her shoulders.

I shouted, "Me encanta Argentina!" Vengeance 1. Diplomacy 0.

No you didn't

Yes he did, I saw him. He also had his arms outstretched and was making aeroplane noises on approach.

Here in the Bay Area, it's unusual to find dog droppings on the street - virtually everyone carries plastic bags to clean up after his or her pet. I wish the same were true for cat owners and especially for ownerless cats, which in Buenos Aires are a far more serious problem than dogs.

What it did do was provide her a life-time's worth of reason to think that American's are a** holes and all of us should get the heck out of her country.
So if you can't bomb them, then you throw at least poop at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back