Pooh On Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the states , I lived in a warehouse district for a while. Great loft apartment , big open space , large windows , had great parties , but a huge feral cat problem in the area. That is where the .22 came in handy for late night entertainment. A little bait , a few rounds. Burial duty was in the morning.

When I see someone who leaves poo on the sidewalks and does not pick it up , often I yell at them in Italian. I have a 70% chance their parents or grandparents were from Italy. If they told me to go to my country , well , they would be even bigger idiots.

first thought, where's winnie. My daughter has 1 hidden in the house.

If they combined the total rear-end output of 51.2 million head of cattle[sup]1[/sup] and 750K - 1 million domesticated animals[sup]2[/sup] ; the methane generated yearly could probably power this city.
Add to that all the crap coming out of the mouths of the politicos, union bosses, and talk show dramatists... the wattage would be staggering!

C'mon Argentina...where is your enterprising spirit? That there sh!t is golden!

1.. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/14/world/americas/argentina-falls-from-its-throne-as-king-of-beef.html?pagewanted=all
2.. http://wander-argent...l-in-argentina/

I don't know. I think the little Argentine flags stuck in the pile of dog crap seems pretty effective on a number of levels.

But, I would have bought lunch just to see them open the packages. :)

In the states , I lived in a warehouse district for a while. Great loft apartment , big open space , large windows , had great parties , but a huge feral cat problem in the area. That is where the .22 came in handy for late night entertainment. A little bait , a few rounds. Burial duty was in the morning.

When I see someone who leaves poo on the sidewalks and does not pick it up , often I yell at them in Italian. I have a 70% chance their parents or grandparents were from Italy. If they told me to go to my country , well , they would be even bigger idiots.

While I don't condone vigilante cat-hunting, the results wouldn't upset me. I would rather see them gathered up from places like the Botánico and euthanized, though.

I hope you're kidding. Otherwise that is clearly sociopathic behavior.

Until this subject was raised I never noticed dog pooh, but now I seem to dance around the pavement like a rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back