Pope Annoys Rush Limbaugh, Millions Convert To Catholicism

Not a Catholic, but definitely a big fan. If Rush doesn't like him, he must be doing something right...

Direct quote:

I gotta be very careful. I have been numerous times to the Vatican. It wouldn't exist without tons of money. But regardless, what this is, somebody has either written this for him or gotten to him. This is just pure Marxism coming out of the mouth of the pope.

We could have a lot of fun with this guy, but it is too easy and for some reason I don't seen to be allowed to post up a list of his vile utterances.

I must admit...against all better judgement....I like this Pope. He seems like a true believer.

This Pope may not be so obnoxious as his predecessor, but he still works at disseminating fairy tales about a 2000-year-old zombie.

I like this Pope. As a Christian my biggest complaints of both the Protestant and Catholic churches are that neither do what Christ said to do (regardless of whether you believe in or agree with Christ).

Marxism, Capitalism, etc etc are political conversations. Christianity - in its authenticity - is a conversation about "being", not about politics. It is an ontological conversation. For the record, I hate the way that religion and politics have been colluded in the US over the past 30+ years. God bless America is fine, just not to the exclusion of anyone else.

This Pope brings me hope that we can make the world a better place.

GS

I like this Pope. As a Christian my biggest complaints of both the Protestant and Catholic churches are that neither do what Christ said to do (regardless of whether you believe in or agree with Christ).

Marxism, Capitalism, etc etc are political conversations. Christianity - in its authenticity - is a conversation about "being", not about politics. It is an ontological conversation. For the record, I hate the way that religion and politics have been colluded in the US over the past 30+ years. God bless America is fine, just not to the exclusion of anyone else.

GS

Not a religious man, but I can't fault any of the above.

Direct quote:

I gotta be very careful. I have been numerous times to the Vatican. It wouldn't exist without tons of money. But regardless, what this is, somebody has either written this for him or gotten to him. This is just pure Marxism coming out of the mouth of the pope.

We could have a lot of fun with this guy, but it is too easy and for some reason I don't seen to be allowed to post up a list of his vile utterances.
Please post them.

GS
GS you are great but the word "HOPE" has burned out. [even worse it rhymes with pope]

Not a Catholic, but definitely a big fan. If Rush doesn't like him, he must be doing something right...

I suggest you actually read what Rush said before you rush to that conclusion.

http://www.rushlimba...come_inequality

Back