Posts from baexpats replicated on another forum

Found my doppelgänger, what a strange thing to devote time and money to...
What are you called in that mirror universe?
I'm not going to go there and look, because that's driving traffic to his site, but I was having fun imagining what we might all be.

Bluepossum
Donnie Frankfurter
Poor One

Ay, que divertido!

I had indeed contacted this guy for his real estate services. It was a huge mistake by me ( I apologize to all for my stupidity) . He was charging 200 USD for a consultation. We decided a date and then I got super busy with traveling in different time zones. And sort of forgot about our conversation. I had as yet not sent his his 200 USD. Suddenly he started sending me non stop messages - one after another saying that If I do not hurry up with payment of 200 USD, it will be 400 USD instead( totally unethical). And this made me very guarded ( mind you, it was only for a chat with him). Then he sent me constant messages ranting what a loser I am and what great opportunity I missed by not paying him the 200 USD and then I am being forever banned by his company for rest of the company's life and all his team members has been warned about me that i am a super bad client and not a worthy client for his company. For no reason, he added that Milei is his best friend and they drink wine together each evening wheever - whenever this strange fellow is in BA!

Go Figure!

I think he has multiple personalities and one of them was that dude who was always having problems with his wife fiscal?

I had indeed contacted this guy for his real estate services. It was a huge mistake by me ( I apologize to all for my stupidity) . He was charging 200 USD for a consultation. We decided a date and then I got super busy with traveling in different time zones. And sort of forgot about our conversation. I had as yet not sent his his 200 USD. Suddenly he started sending me non stop messages - one after another saying that If I do not hurry up with payment of 200 USD, it will be 400 USD instead( totally unethical). And this made me very guarded ( mind you, it was only for a chat with him). Then he sent me constant messages ranting what a loser I am and what great opportunity I missed by not paying him the 200 USD and then I am being forever banned by his company for rest of the company's life and all his team members has been warned about me that i am a super bad client and not a worthy client for his company. For no reason, he added that Milei is his best friend and they drink wine together each evening wheever - whenever this strange fellow is in BA!

Go Figure!

He seems to have a narcissistic personality disorder that leads to him associating himself with important figures and companies - Zelensky, Milei, Netflix, etc

Back