Pre-Paid Mobile Internet

therealsupa

Registered
Hey guys, have been doing some research to grab a prepaid MMB package... but haven't had much luck in deciphering the providers websites, as i'm still learning Spanish :)

I noticed Movistar does this, it says something along the lines of 1GB data for $10 for 1 days use? What does this mean exactly, surely it can't mean you have one day to use it ?

Any help would be great,
thanks

therealsupa said:
Hey guys, have been doing some research to grab a prepaid MMB package... but haven't had much luck in deciphering the providers websites, as i'm still learning Spanish :)

I noticed Movistar does this, it says something along the lines of 1GB data for $10 for 1 days use? What does this mean exactly, surely it can't mean you have one day to use it ?

Any help would be great,
thanks

Try to navigate with Google translator and it should be easy for you to understand the plans they offer.

I'm leaving here a link for you, please keep navigating inside the translator when you are browsing through the pages.

Movistar.com.ar

Good luck.

therealsupa; The Movistar prepaid data package seems to be per day (1GB for $10 pesos for 24hrs). The page on their website: http://www.movistar.com.ar/3g/prepago_paquetes.html (translated)

Basically, send "1" as an SMS to "226" and that starts the package ($10 will be deducted from your prepaid credit). The 24hrs of usage start as soon as you receive the confirmation SMS back.

Good luck! :)

Back