President Fernandez

Sdiz.usa

Registered
If I were in his shoes, I would be very careful of an accident or fatal poisoning. Hopefully he won't commit suicide like Nisman.

I don't think so. He is under CFK's thumb anyway, he's already a puppet. No need to get rid of him and in fact it's perfect for CFK as she can level the blame of the upcoming four years on Macri/Fernandez and sweep in to the rescue next time.

DB5OIIHZJQI6THQCDVC4WPP2R4.jpg

Wow unbelievable when this day comes, still cant believe it even though there is no surprise. This country is screwed left and right by the left and the right. Absolutely no future.

If I were in his shoes, I would be very careful of an accident or fatal poisoning. Hopefully he won't commit suicide like Nisman.
The only one who was benefited from the domestic accident of Nisman was Mauricio Macri. Nisman was the Federal Prosecutor who accused him in the scandal of the illegal phone tapping, after his death, the co-prosecutor gave up the case that would have prevented Macri from being President. Laura Alonso and Patricia Bullrich called him about 30 times that day, but for you he was killed by CFK. Right.

I don't think so. He is under CFK's thumb anyway, he's already a puppet. No need to get rid of him and in fact it's perfect for CFK as she can level the blame of the upcoming four years on Macri/Fernandez and sweep in to the rescue next time.
MM was a puppet of Lagarde but you didn’t complaint about it.
If he is a puppet, let’s imagine it for one second, what is wrong about that. She was a lot better President than MM. did you know that the Presidents are always re elected in this country? Only De La Rua and Macri were not. The 2 worst of history.

Many feel a sense of relief and are confident that Dec. 10th when Fernandez takes over there will jobs a plenty, a bonanza ....

MM was a puppet of Lagarde but you didn’t complaint about it.
If he is a puppet, let’s imagine it for one second, what is wrong about that. She was a lot better President than MM. did you know that the Presidents are always re elected in this country? Only De La Rua and Macri were not. The 2 worst of history.
ya the only 2 that weren't Peronista...what a coincidence.

Back