Presidential Transition

Regarding her 1800-word rant.

We are told:

- That she was being threatened. (With what? That if she not come, she... not come?)
- That he screamed at her, to the point that she had to remind him that he is not treating her like a lady.
This, after we saw from him personally - the same day, with our own lying eyes - his perfectly cool and coherent exposition both of his position, and of what would happen if she would not participate. Funnily, he rather looked like he was speaking from a position of strength. Calm and eloquent.
We are being asked to believe that essentially the same message was delivered over the phone hours earlier while yelling and threatening.
This, from Mrs. "Estas en Harvard, no debes tener problema de dolares". From Mrs. "Alloz y Petloleo".
- Further resorting to the red herring of the Constitution Articles 91 and 93, where the ceremony in question is not mentioned.
- Some blathering about it being a national act not a private one. One may have thought that Mr. Macri wanted ceremony the take place at home in his dining room.
- That he is not president until he swears before Congress, that after the oath she is no longer President, and therefore that the transfer must then take place AT ONCE - then and there. She did not specify a time limit in minutes/seconds. Alfonsin, De la Rua, Menem, Duhalde, etc. all had novices running the ceremony, it seems.
- That she was going to take a commercial Aerolineas Argentinas flight to catch her daughter's inaugural in Rio Gallegos, and the flight would not wait for her.
(pause for facepalm)
- That the transition is taking place accompanied by photos, declarations etc., presumably putting the lie to Team Macri's protestations.
This is true, as I mentioned, except for the people at the top. No photos were allowed of so much as a simple handshake at the first meeting, less 48 hours after winning the election. To date there has not been one such photo. But never mind! Everything is normal.
- The vulture funds made it into the rant... somehow. This is the equivalent of Hillary Clinton invoking September 11 when asked about her relationship with Wall Street.
- That the whole point of his phone call was nothing more than a media operation.
So in the call which was designed to be leaked to the media, he started with screaming at and threatening her. (facepalm)
- That Clarin published the account in "letras tipo catastrophe". I believe in English we call it a "headline". Of an issue of some notoriety. By design. By her design.
- That Federico Pinedo - earlier referred to as a gentleman - had allegedly stated that the transfer should be in the Casa Rosada to project authority. This was in bold - one might say "letras tipo de catastrophe" - as if it's a bad thing.
- That such authority is questionable, since he won 51% of the vote.
- Also, that 49% didn't vote for him.
In the next paragraph she accepts that democracy works that way, that one vote is enough to win.
She pretty much goes through all five stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance - in three sentences.
- Another reference to the red herring that won't go away, rhetorically asking if he wanted to take the oath standing on a table in the Salon Blanco.
- And to top it off, that he is being aided and abetted by the "impunidad mediatica".

Shit.

Macri woman hater abuser shouts at Crisitina on the phone...! On the las hours she has issued over 40 Twitter messages

#CFKArgentina

[background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]La autoridad, no su imagen, no se logra en una ceremonia de trasmisión de mando y mucho menos gritándole a una mujer por teléfono…[/background]

foto6-3.jpg_1__400x400.jpg

Hard, very hard to believe at this point.....

I wonder if either of them recorded the phone conversation.

i was thinking the same thing. Surely yes.

Here's an interesting explanation for her behavior. though how could she think that throwing this protracted tantrum might favorably affect whether she will be legally pursued for her, um, unofficial activities?

http://buenosairesherald.com/article/204454/cristina-wants-future-to-go-away

I wonder if either of them recorded the phone conversation.

i was thinking the same thing. Surely yes.

I don't think it's legal to record a conversation here without notifying the other party. And Macri is still trying to get dismissed before he takes office a case over illegal eavesdropping.

If he produces a recording, even one that proves him completely right, that will become the next scandal.

And these people really can't lose: completely shameless, the only agenda being to keep this in the news.

Macri has released the chronology (times AND locations) for Thursday's events, thoroughly making the point that, as of Dec 10, she is no longer in charge. Period.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1851973-el-cronograma-de-mauricio-macri-para-el-traspaso-presidencial

CFK the widow that was yelled at by Macri posted in Twitter today.

Besides I want to Do it (Transition) the Sooner the better to Travel to Santa Cruz Via regular Aerolineas Scheduled flights, will not wait for me :) (if they are on time). ?

Que además quiere hacerlo cuanto antes para viajar a Sta. Cruz porq el vuelo regular de Aerolíneas Argentinas a Gallegos no me va a esperar.

Bajo, you say you prefer humor to hate. Well, here's some responding to hate, with humor:

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1852013-los-tuits-de-cristina-fueron-leidos-en-clave-de-humor-en-las-redes

Back