Presidential Transition

Bajo, you say you prefer humor to hate. Well, here's some responding to hate, with humor:

http://www.lanacion....or-en-las-redes

CVkt-ptW4AAt7_T.jpg

bwahahahhaha

Even the NYTimes is writing about it.

http://www.nytimes.c...ntemail0=y&_r=0

It's an international embarrassment. The woman is showing her true self. She has no class. No sense of decorum.
Can you imagine if Scioli had won ???. It would have been another four years of this nutcase.
As we used to say when I was a kid. She need to take "a long walk on a short pier".
And good riddance !!!.

Why dont presidential candidates and vps undergo psychological testing? Why not all politicians? Do they crave power? Are they emotionally unbalanced? Are they sociopathic? It would save an awful lot of trouble later on.

She would have failed with flying colours. Looking at her two inaugerations its plain to see she wasnt 'balanced ' so she was never going to be balanced relinquishing the power.

Presidents shouldnt be emotional they should be level headed (if they are in mourning the vice should take over untill they are fit to return) Theyre not football managers or theatre directors.

What happens with the millions who bought into her cult especially the more fanatical?

.Argentina please learn from this!

Why dont presidential candidates and vps undergo psychological testing? Why not all politicians? Do they crave power? Are they emotionally unbalanced? Are they sociopathic? It would save an awful lot of trouble later on.

She would have failed with flying colours. Looking at her two inaugerations its plain to see she wasnt 'balanced ' so she was never going to be balanced relinquishing the power.

Presidents shouldnt be emotional they should be level headed (if they are in mourning the vice should take over untill they are fit to return) Theyre not football managers or theatre directors.

What happens with the millions who bought into her cult especially the more fanatical?

.Argentina please learn from this!

Sorry, TWB, but it's hard for me to take someone seriously who doesn't use punctuation (periods, commas, apostrophes, etc.), and especially someone who ignores those red lines under words like "inaugerations" and "untill." If you can't take two seconds to correct errors that are being shown to you, how are we supposed to take what you say seriously?

(If you're just drunk and rambling, I could give you a pass on that, but you should note it in the post.)

Sorry, TWB, but it's hard for me to take someone seriously who doesn't use punctuation (periods, commas, apostrophes, etc.), and especially someone who ignores those red lines under words like "inaugerations" and "untill." If you can't take two seconds to correct errors that are being shown to you, how are we supposed to take what you say seriously?

(If you're just drunk and rambling, I could give you a pass on that, but you should note it in the post.)

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Btw

'Sorry, TWB, but it's hard for me to take someone seriously...'

It would be better without the commas according to the Nazi book of punctuation.

Oh.. er..."just one more thing.."

To misquote (massively) Winstow Churchill:

"I might be a little tired and typing poorly on my cel phone at this late hour (and not giving too much of a shite) but tomorrow you will still be you"

Diplomats have been issued 2 sets of invitations for the Inaguration, One for Casa Rosada and another for Congress,,,?? :)

Rebellion in the Farm? The Governor of Santa Cruz refuses to participate in the Inauguration of Alicia Kirchner elected Governor. :rolleyes:

I read somewhere (I can't remember where in all this confusion) that the current regime has conceded that the second set of invitations sent out by Mauricio Macri's team are the ones to be respected.

Back