Presumed Guilty Of Domestic Service Evasion....!! A F I P

Rich One

Registered
If you make more than $500 K per year or declare a net worth more than $300,000 ( a studio apt) or own a yacht or airplane or expensive car, will be taxed for presumed evasion and hiring domestics in Black?? WTF

http://www.infobae.c...las-deudas.html

Así, según la nueva resolución –publicada ayer en el Boletín Oficial–, a partir de ahora quienes perciban ingresos anuales por al menos 500 mil pesos o tengan un patrimonio superior a los 300 mil pesos serán elementos que a la AFIP le permitirán “presumir” que esa persona tiene la suficiente capacidad monetaria para contratar personal doméstico y que no lo tiene registrado.
También serán objetivos de “evidencia” de ese ocultamiento laboral aquellos que posean“aeronaves de uso particular, automóviles de alta gama, embarcaciones deportivas o de recreación”, según consta en la resolución del organismo fiscalizador.

It's incredible how desperate they are to collect money to finance their dying model. They are pointing to every small thing they can find, now cash advances on credit cards and maids. I hope their followers have a home or apartment under their name, so they will be forced to deal with the reality of this government. Perhaps once they are force to jump through hoops just to prove they are innocent, they will realized how bad this government is doing things.

Be advised, the next tax is going to be on this:

piggy_bank_with_coins.jpg

Even if you don't have one, they will charge you 30% of what they think you have there.

One piece of good news... since we expats do not exist :D

The legality of this could be discussed but those are only the minimum thresholds.
I guess that 99.9% of the people making 500.00$+ per year have a maid. On the other hand, just 30% of maids are en blanco. Does not compute. True victims (the most defenseless) are the maids.

We'll see how this is applied.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The legality of this could be discussed but t[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]hose are only the minimum thresholds.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I guess that 99.9% of the people making 500.00$+ per year have a maid. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]On the other hand, just 30% of maids are [/background]en blanco[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]. Does not compute. True victims (the most defenseless) are the maids.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We'll see how this is applied.[/background]

But how is this applied to people with property over 305,000 pesos? (which is any property)??

But how is this applied to people with property over 305,000 pesos? (which is any property)??

Don't know much about the details but that's not automatic.
Obviously, any 1 BR is worth 305.000 pesos and you don't need a maid in that case.

We don't know how this will be applied.
Many countries use in Tax matters such kind of presumptions (just for France: we have/had to pay a specific tax if we owned a TV since the 1970s or such. In the 1990s, just a small percentage was paying it although 99% of the households had a TV. Therefore the French IRS created such kind of presumption).

For the half-filled glass, at least many maids will be put en blanco now.

I have a maid who comes once a week fro 4-5 hours to clean the house I own. What am I supposed to do?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]take all your cash to the nearest branch of AFIP....................[/background]

any one has a response that is more helpful??

Back