Chocalate cereal(sort of cornflakes) 4,44
Alfajores 4 pieces(I think) 8,49
Ham and cheese pizza McCain 20,49
4 cheeses pizza McCain 24,90
Speed 3,69
Ketchup Hellmann, small bottle 7,94
Liter of Milk 3,50
4 botles of 1,5 litre Coca 17,55

There is no need to ban BlahBlah from this site.

Given a diet based on the above grocery list, he/she will probably not outlive Michael Jackson.

(Cow's milk was not intended for human consumption.)

There's not much else in the supermarkets here to choose from. Have just got back from UK. The ready meal curries there are better than the best Indian restaurant here....it is quite depressing these days to return from a trip to Europe or US. Prices there for most things are now cheaper than Bs As.

steveinbsas said:
There is no need to ban BlahBlah from this site.

Given a diet based on the above grocery list, he/she will probably not outlive Michael Jackson.

(Cow's milk was not intended for human consumption.)

:D:D:D

You made me spit on the screen trying to repress a big laugh!

The bags and packages are sooooooooooooooooo small in argentina and half empty, or 2 thirds empty. When i return home its like ive returned to a magic land. I think theyve never known in living memory abundunce here, just depreviation and despair.

Winston it is sad that there are not larger serving sizes for most products. I buy yogurt here and find the serving cups neglible. I crave greek style yogurt that is at a price that is reasonable.

I am lucky in the sense that there is an Armenian community near me and they have yogurt similar to ours that is cheaper than supermarkets. The best shop is Damascus or Armenia on Scalabrini Ortiz and Cabrera.

nikad said:
1 kilo oranges 10 pesos ??? something wrong there, I buy 2 kilos 4 pesos in Recoleta...

Yeah, at my local verderduaria (sp?) Produce Stand is so much easier to say and remember.

For Orange Juice Oranges: AR$2/kg or AR$5/3kg.

I'm paying about US$0.35/pound and having fresh squeezed orange juice everyday. It's perfectly timed for the Gripe A season.

:)

Celia said:
What is Ron Isla Gold? Sounds exotic...

dsc said:
"ron" is Spanish for rum.

Gold rum, that's all. Not really exotic..

I'm thinking of changing my name to Napoleon Isla Gold... and I promise you that I will be exotic.

:p

Back