Printer Paper Jam

sivan

Registered
Our printer has decided to stop working. Everytime we try to print anything the paper seems to jam. We got it from Garbarino I think about a year and a half ago but I cant find the receipt and not sure if they would even care??
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? or know a printer technician that doesnt cost a fortune? I really would love to be able to use my printer again! its a kodak all in one. (Printer, scanner etc).

When I have a problem with my HP I use Skype and call their support line. You might try that with Kodak.

Make sure you have the Correct paper for the printer ..!! load less paper on the tray, try with a single sheet , shuffle the paper like a deck of cards before loading( both sides), or go to Garbarino and consult with the sales people there. Paper jamming, Is quite a common problem.
Good luck

Make sure you have the Correct paper for the printer ..!! load less paper on the tray, try with a single sheet , shuffle the paper like a deck of cards before loading( both sides), or go to Garbarino and consult with the sales people there. Paper jamming, Is quite a common problem.
Good luck
Also try taking it apart as best you can and clean it with a brush and with air (from a can or by blowing), as best you can. Often there are tiny pieces of paper that interfere with the paper feed mechanism. If you see a 'greasy slime' or varnishy build-up anywhere then try to clean it off with rubbing alcohol. After all that then place the printer in the nearest circular receptacle and buy a new one.
- Jim

Have you removed any sheets missing parts? Look carefully (open the device as wide as you can) with a flashlight and tweezers.

Must use proper paper weight, no less than 70 or more than 85.

I take my HP printer to PS. It's located on Donato Alvarez 119 two blocks from Rivadavia in Caballito. 4634-2373. They do have extremely reasonable prices.

Probably there is a small piece of paper left inside. Disassemble it looking for it. Other option is to call a technician, they charge 200 pesos. I use the services of PROINTEC 4305-3003.
Regards

Our printer has decided to stop working. Everytime we try to print anything the paper seems to jam. We got it from Garbarino I think about a year and a half ago but I cant find the receipt and not sure if they would even care??
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? or know a printer technician that doesnt cost a fortune? I really would love to be able to use my printer again! its a kodak all in one. (Printer, scanner etc).
try different type of paper, cheap paper tends to jam.
also check the rubber wheel that grabs the paper.

Back