Printing Documents

duanestorey

Registered
I have a legal document I need to print, sign and mail back to Canada. Can anyone suggest a good place to have it printed? I've been told the local internet kiosks sometimes do printing. Anyone know where one is that does?

Also, what's the best way to get a legal document back to North America? Should I find a FedEx office, or simply Air mail it?

Thank you in advance.

Internet cafes or kioskos are all over the place - ask in your neighborhood for the nearest ones. Usually they'll have you hop on one of their computers and print from there, so you'll pay a few minutes for the computer time as well as the printouts. When I do that, I save a few pesos by either emailing the files to myself or have them ready-to-go on a USB so I can hop on, print immediately, and hop off.

When I had to mail some legal docs back to the US I went with FedEx because I have heard it is more trustworthy than regular mail service. They will come to your door and bring the supplies you need so you can fill out the forms and give it right back to them. (And they'll even give you extra supplies to have on hand for next time, if you ask!) You might just have to sign up for an account online, first, but that's free and easy to do.

Hope that helps - good luck!

That does help, thank you! Any idea what a rough cost per page is at those internet kiosks?

It is really cheap to print out documents. It is around $1.50 (peso) per page. There is a DHL kiosk right in front of the entrance to the Alto Palermo mall on Santa Fe. I have used them before, for sending documents and even X-rays. The service works very well.

Back