Printing Presses On Reverse!

EdRooney

Registered
Ever attentive as always to BAexpats advice, CFK has hit the reverse button on the printing presses: Megamaid has gone from blow to suck:

http://www.ambito.co...a.asp?id=742760

So far this year, the Central Bank has pulled a whopping ARS $61 billion (with a "b") out of the economy, and shows no sign of stopping. Of course this had the predictable effects of hammering job growth, with the economy showing the initial signs of a recession.

So here are the questions...

Will the CFK critics now hail her for reversing course as they wanted?

Will the Camporistas now criticise the govt for doing exactly what they preached against?

Will Isadora finally dump a pot over overcooked tortellini on her mother in law's head?

You make the call!

Ever attentive as always to BAexpats advice, CFK has hit the reverse button on the printing presses: Megamaid has gone from blow to suck:

http://www.ambito.co...a.asp?id=742760

So far this year, the Central Bank has pulled a whopping ARS $61 billion (with a "b") out of the economy, and shows no sign of stopping. Of course this had the predictable effects of hammering job growth, with the economy showing the initial signs of a recession.

So here are the questions...

Will the CFK critics now hail her for reversing course as they wanted?

Will the Camporistas now criticise the govt for doing exactly what they preached against?

Will Isadora finally dump a pot over overcooked tortellini on her mother in law's head?

You make the call!
No. Critics are not intended for the good of the country but to take the presidency.
There is a camporista in the ministry of economy and working with the Central bank president. may be camporistas is not what is said (by the critics)
Isadora Duncan ?

Now that the whole partisan thing has gone kablooey, I was actually hoping to see tears of reconciliation here on BAExpats. Gringoboy hugging Bajo Cero... Matías and YogurGriego staring at each other longingly... Solange and Jay-Z sharing a pionono...

...and now that the K's kissed and made up with the Paris Club, I'm sure GSDirtboy will be singing La Prezidenta's praises, while BC angrily curses her subservience to The Evil Empire.

Sorry, but no. The whole bunch lied their way as far as they could while stashing Dollars away into their own accounts for the rainy day to come. Now that they realize their plan for Utopia on Earth was majorly f*cked they are doing whatever they can to salvage something before the goat leaves. :)

Sorry, but no. The whole bunch lied their way as far as they could while stashing Dollars away into their own accounts for the rainy day to come. Now that they realize their plan for Utopia on Earth was majorly f*cked they are doing whatever they can to salvage something take as much as they can before the goat leaves. :)

fixed that for you. :)

Hey, I am making some cultural effort here. Yesterday we had another exotic cooking night, where we attempted to cook the Swiss Rostï with the German sauerkrauts and bratwürsten.

I jumped the fence and decided to ruin other countries' food. Easy!

Hey, I am making some cultural effort here. Yesterday we had another exotic cooking night, where we attempted to cook the Swiss Rostï with the German sauerkrauts and bratwürsten.

I jumped the fence and decided to ruin other countries' food. Easy!

Ack, no! She's been taken by the Dark Side!

Back