Printing Services?

nehalecky

Registered
Buen Dia BAExpats,

I'm in need of a little advice.

I have a PDF, with some color pages and about 120 pages long, that I wished to see printed and bound. For some reason, the only places I can find charge 4 pesos a page, translating to a cost of ~$100 USD to print this little PDF. With a cost so exorbitantly high, I have a suspicion that I am not looking in the right places?

Any advice would be appreciated, and, thank you much in advance.

Print it at any cybercafe and then take it to a libreria (where they sell school and office supplies) to have it bounded

i think there are some places that do it for 2 pesos per page for colour...you're best checking at printers by universities (there are a bunch outside of the Facultad de Filosofia y Letras at Puan)...and I think the university of Belgrano had a few around there...They're normally the cheapest.

bebero said:
Print it at any cybercafe and then take it to a libreria (where they sell school and office supplies) to have it bounded

Thank you, however, that was my initial battle plan, and it turns out it is quite expensive (like the cost of new university text). It's cheaper to have it printed by an online service and then shipped to Argentina!

My question/concern was about if there might be a cheaper/better way of going about printing something like this here in beautiful Buenos Aires.

Cheers.

Back