Private Health Insurance 2019

London2Baires

Registered
Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone has any specific experience with both OSDE 210 and Medicus Celeste/Azul.

I am researching and those seem to be the best plans for about 8kish.

Has anyone here had both plans? Everyone I ask who has OSDE say they are th best, and everyone with Medicus says its just as good.

I don't want alternatives recommended, so thanks in advance for not doing that.

Cheers!

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone has any specific experience with both OSDE 210 and Medicus Celeste/Azul.

Has anyone here had both plans? Everyone I ask who has OSDE say they are th best, and everyone with Medicus says its just as good.

Cheers!
Bump.

You need to double check this, but I believe that Medicus doesn't raise their rate until you hit 70 years old and OSDE raises theirs at 65. What I read a few years back was that Medicus only raises the rate around 50 % when you hit 70 years old and I think the OSDE rate doubles or more at 65. There was a person on this site that was able to get an expats discount for Medicus.

You need to double check this, but I believe that Medicus doesn't raise their rate until you hit 70 years old and OSDE raises theirs at 65. What I read a few years back was that Medicus only raises the rate around 50 % when you hit 70 years old and I think the OSDE rate doubles or more at 65. There was a person on this site that was able to get an expats discount for Medicus.
I'm going to contact Medicus this week. Got my DNI last week so I'm ready to pull the insurance trigger. I was quoted $12,000p by Hosp. Italiano. So vamos a ver.

I'm going to contact Medicus this week. Got my DNI last week so I'm ready to pull the insurance trigger. I was quoted $12,000p by Hosp. Italiano. So vamos a ver.

Keep us updated , and congrats on y DNI! :)

12K at German Hospital for me (mid 70's). I passed, still looking.

Hey All,

Cheers!
Lodon2Baires - Could you let us know the final results of your exploration of options when and if you reach that point? Thanks!

12K at German Hospital for me (mid 70's). I passed, still looking.
That quote surprises me. For "mid 70's" I thought it would be much more. Maybe I'll contact Hospital Alemania as well.

Back