Produce Streetopenmarkets,products,locations,prices App.

Rich One

Registered
For those interested you can download an Android/Iphone App called BA Ferias y Mercados.

The App has a list of produce, meats, legumes, fish, cheeses, etc with pics, price references, plus a list of the markets by Comuna/Barrio, and working hours. You can select the products you like and generate a great shopping List, and find out what products are available at the location nearest to you and at what price!!

If anything it can help you learn the names of products in Spanish and communicate with your greengrocer.

Good Luck

I don't want to be the one bringing the bad nuz, but the app is outdated, prices are old and locations not always accurate. I am not sure why they let it die tho.

I don't want to be the one bringing the bad nuz, but the app is outdated, prices are old and locations not always accurate. I am not sure why they let it die tho.

Thanks Nikad, you sure know all the locations :rolleyes: , also the prices vary day to day, would be unrealistic to expect updates daily...!
I go to the Recoleta Street Market on Saturdays it's OK , can't vouch for the many many locations...? :cool:
check your locations to see if it may help you.

If anything else the app is excellent to make your cell shopping list :wub: , and to learn the names of products in Spanish ...!
Would inaccuracies invalidate the whole app. :eek:

Back