Programmers Needed

gsi16386

Registered
Hey there,

I manage a hedge fund specializing in the energy markets and currently have a need for a freelance programmer.

I work primarily with excel,vba, and some other stand alone programs so I need someone to help me mainstream manual functions and automate processes. I also need someone who is well versed in Database Management to help me organize things. If this sounds like you or if you all have any ideas in regards to how i could find someone to help me out, I would certainly appreciated.

Thank you

Hola -

My name is Glenn, and I will be in Buenos Aires (with the exception of a few excursions) until Christmas. I hope to come back to Bs As after the holidays, but am still working through these details.

I was laid off from my job last April, and have been traveling the world since. I was an IT Manager at A&E Television when the company merged with Lifetime Networks, and many roles became duplicated. While at A&E I worked on projects pertaining to Sales Contact Management Systems to Digital Asset Management Production (and a lot in between.)

Generally, my career has been focused on the deployment of applications and process redesign. I have a lot of experience with SQL, and system design. There was a time earlier on in my career where I did hard core programming - but have always remained true to process and systems design analysis. I am certain I can handle the tasks you require.

I am not sure of the commitment you need from a person to assist in system consulting and programming - but I would like to be considered if a part-time basis is acceptable.

The best way to reach me is via SKYPE at +1 646 666 9627.

Sincerely,
Glenn

Hi - My name is Scott. I have been in the trading field for over a decade. I work with excel and have used vba occasionally. I have built stand alone trading programs for clients in Chicago and am very familiar with risk management and process improvement/system dynamics. You are not going to find someone that has more experience and ACTUALLY trades using his own money.

Back