Property Lawyer / Escibano

Mano Negra

Registered
After 3 years here I have decided to commit (for better or worse) and am going to buy a property. I would welcome any suggestions for property lawyers and escribanos that you have dealt with recently and are happy to recommend. They dont need to speak English. Also, any up to date advice (Perry?) on how to get the money in to purchase the property.

Finally, if there is anyone out there with large amounts of dollars in Argentina, that they want to swop abroad, let me know as I will need dollars for some of the work I should think.

Thanks

We used Escribania Baredes last December. Mauricio Baredes speaks very good English. I do not have his phone here but his email is [email protected] . The Escribania is located in Av. Corrientes and (I think) Azcuenaga. He gave us a good price and it was professional by Argentine standards.
Can't give you advise on the money. We had the money abroad and the owner was an American leaving the country so dollars went from one account in the States to another account in the States.

Back