Protest Trump Inauguration And Women's March At Us Embassy

So nice to see all these people protesting. All fighting for their gay marriage rights and government paid contraceptives. We will all stand against the "pussy grabbers". I wonder where they were over the past 8 years.

drone-attack-pakistan-may-2012.jpg

He didn't get to The White House with an agenda to please anyone and all that talk about giving America back to the people is cloud cuckoo land. It's never been like that and never will be.
Just like Brexit was a misguided ideal for the leave campaign, Trump's agenda, if indeed he has a coherent agenda, is entirely his own and will largely be made up on the hoof.
What America needs now more than anything is stability and unity. From my standpoint, he represents neither of those, as his rhetoric painfully exhibits.
Just look at his cabinet and advisors.

T/

Bigger numbers in DC at the Women's March than at the inauguration...trust me, #RUMP and the world are paying attention to that embarrassing fact, which proves protests do matter.

For a new president to get into an argument over how many people attended his inauguration, this speaks volumes about his cracked personality.
Yes, that's the kind of rubbish that CFK would wallow in, inflating numbers to suit her purposes.
Hubris anyone?

The guy is a despicable excuse for a human being let alone being President of the United States. How anyone claiming to be a good old blue collar white boy could support this sorry excuse for a human being is beyond me. Anyone thinking he has your best interest at heart because he wears some stupid fucking baseball cap is insane. You are like moths being drawn to an open flame.
Trump, being born with a silver spoon up his ass (privileged class $$$) was able to obtain a medical different (bone spurs) to avoid sending his dead ass off to Vietnam. Though getting a deferment was not all that unusual during those turbulent times. I have talked with many a person who had similar experiences (draft deferment). They all say "it does/did effect their thinking about the war and to a person, they all respected and have empathy for those who did do their time sitting in some hell hole rice paddy. However, not our President. This pussy ass draft dodger found it humorous to call out Senator John McCain for being captured and spending five years in a P.O.W. camp. No matter what any one thinks about the Vietnam War and all its inequalities and horrors, I cannot comprehend anyone making light of some poor soul having to spending five years in a prisoner of war camp: Hanoi Hilton. Trump equated his Vietnam to avoiding getting the clap: STD. What a piece of shit. The whole Trump/McCain thing spoke volumes to me about what this sorry excuse for a human being is all about, Trump.

The guy is a despicable excuse for a human being let alone being President of the United States.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
And if the spineless individuals who casually sit back and let this disaster just happen, tell us to 'deal with it', then they are dimmer than I thought.
Expect one brain fart after the other in the coming months,with simultaneous headlines about nothing but Trump, Trump, fucking Trump.
In the end it really is all about me, me ,me with this mental case and as others have pointed out, the similarities to that other crackpot CFK are so similar, it's scary.

I am no fan of Trump, but I am fascinated by the incredible amount of selective outrage he has been able to provoke. As far as I can tell, he has not killed anyone, as of yet.
Meanwhile, the past administration has been involved neck deep in terrible, despicable war crimes. Where was the outrage? Where were the protests? Where was the drama?
Do you guys know what double tap drone strikes are? I suggest you educate yourself on it. See the video bellow, from a well known LIBERAL media outlet, explaining what it is. Then come back and let's talk about spineless individuals letting disaster just happen.

The guy is a despicable excuse for a human being let alone being President of the United States. How anyone claiming to be a good old blue collar white boy could support this sorry excuse for a human being is beyond me. Anyone thinking he has your best interest at heart because he wears some stupid fucking baseball cap is insane. You are like moths being drawn to an open flame.
Trump, being born with a silver spoon up his ass (privileged class $$$) was able to obtain a medical different (bone spurs) to avoid sending his dead ass off to Vietnam. Though getting a deferment was not all that unusual during those turbulent times. I have talked with many a person who had similar experiences (draft deferment). They all say "it does/did effect their thinking about the war and to a person, they all respected and have empathy for those who did do their time sitting in some hell hole rice paddy. However, not our President. This pussy ass draft dodger found it humorous to call out Senator John McCain for being captured and spending five years in a P.O.W. camp. No matter what any one thinks about the Vietnam War and all its inequalities and horrors, I cannot comprehend anyone making light of some poor soul having to spending five years in a prisoner of war camp: Hanoi Hilton. Trump equated his Vietnam to avoiding getting the clap: STD. What a piece of shit. The whole Trump/McCain thing spoke volumes to me about what this sorry excuse for a human being is all about, Trump.
i agree with all you say but the sad ending to your story is John McCain kissing trump's ass. What does that say?

Back