Protest Trump Inauguration And Women's March At Us Embassy

In my opinion, Democrats like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren lost all credibility when they supported Clinton. The Republican party is a disaster and nominating Trump is proof of that. Pope Francis had this to say about Trump:"I think that we must wait and see. I don't like to get ahead of myself nor judge people prematurely," Sounds similar to what a few people on this forum have said and I tend to agree.

In my opinion, Democrats like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren lost all credibility when they supported Clinton.

With very few exceptions, the entire American Left lost any and all credibility when they supported Hillary. It seems that the entire Democratic establishment and sympathizers created this parallel reality, where the Obama's administration was not cozy will Wall Street, did not overthrow Qaddafi in Libya and created the humanitarian crisis of epic proportions, did not conduct drone strikes on civilians, did not arm terrorists in Syria and did not conduct warrant-less spying against allied world leaders and even on its own citizens. It seems that as long as gays could marry, Obamacare paid for contraceptives, and transgenders could use their assigned gender's bathroom, everything was fine. Screw the fact that brown people are dying overseas from American drones. Screw the fact that American wages have been stagnant for 30 years. Screw the fact health care premiums were up over 100% since Oabamacare had been approved. Screw that young people are jobless and drowning on student debt.
And so, when the whole thing came down crashing rather spectacularly, there was nothing left for them to do but cry, burn bras and wonder "how could this have happened"? That is what we are watching right now.

And so, when the whole thing came down crashing rather spectacularly, there was nothing left for them to do but cry, burn bras and wonder "how could this have happened"? That is what we are watching right now.

OMG will SOMEONE please give actual video proof of this supposed bra burning that is always taking place?!!

A good recap on the Women's March at the US Embassy

http://www.thebubble.com/standing-with-washington-women-protested-outside-the-us-embassy-in-buenos-aires/

A good recap on the Women's March at the US Embassy

http://www.thebubble...n-buenos-aires/

IMG_3202-562x420.jpg

Dear peace loving liberal protester, welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your 8 year vacation. However, a few things have changed since you last gave a shit:
-The jihadis the previous administration put in charge of Libya have destabilized West Africa.
-The US has been training, arming and supplying head-chopping jihadis in Syria.
-The Navy was helping the Saudis exterminate the Yemenis.
-NATO troops now prop up the neo-Nazi the previous administration put in charge of the Ukraine.
-The Nobel Peace Prize winner became really, really good at killing people via drones.
-It's hard to blame Bush since people don't remember him anymore.

Other things are just like you remember them:
-We're still in Afghanistan with no exit in sight.
-We're back in Iraq, almost like we never left.
-We're still bombing weddings and funerals all over the Middle East.
-The Saudis are chopping of more heads than ever.
-Nothing has gotten better for the Palestinians.
So, back to work, good luck, and remember:
-It's all the Republicans' fault.
-The last 8 years never happened.
-We can end all this if we can just get a Democrat in the White House.

Can someone tell me which rights women don't have this week that they did have last week before Trump was sworn into office? If they think they are oppressed, they should try to do these protests where they are seriously oppressed, like Saudi Arabia or the likes of.

Can someone tell me which rights women don't have this week that they did have last week before Trump was sworn into office? If they think they are oppressed, they should try to do these protests where they are seriously oppressed, like Saudi Arabia or the likes of.

I am not a constitutional scholar nor an expert on exactly what the demonstrations on Saturday were about. But my understanding of the 1st amendment is that the people don't need a reason to peaceably assemble. But I am sure they did have reasons. And I think that one was to demonstrate that despite Trump's victory he does not have the support of many, many people. And I think that they wanted to say that they do not like the way he talks about women. And that they still do not enjoy parity with men.

Bob

It seems that the womans march was aimed squarely at Trump and things he said... made himself look like an ass, but wasn't that from 14 years ago? But that couldn't be the only reason to show up on inauguration day could it?
And while we're on the topic of women reacting to a politico defaming womens status in society........... where were all these protesters when Slick Willy Clinton was getting his knob pollished by an intern?

Back