Province to Province flights available on Aerolinas (and Skyscanner)

samsam

Registered
But what's the likelihood of travel between provinces being allowed, barely over a month from now?

TV news and online papers constantly point out that the majority of covid cases are in BA province!

Seems to me the airlines are just eager to list their flights for sale starting Sept 1, the end of the flight selling ban that happened to protect consumers and buyers are going to be disappointed. But I'm eager to hear others opinions or rumors they've heard.

Heard Neuquén is eager to restart, but that's not even allowed for those in the province already.

Lastly, heads up some flights are extremely low price for the hot sale going on these 3 days, if anyone wants to take the chance (seems they state that one rescheduling is up front allowed).

I'm not buying anything from AR until I see their planes on the landing path over my apartment. Too much of an opportunity for them to promise and take their time delivering.

With their current Hot Sale it is actually not such a bad time to buy flights with AR, since ALL fares come with at least one free change (no fare difference applicable, no fees applicable) Hence make a guess when you will be able / want to travel and if COVID is still not cooperating, then change it to some time next year knowing you just beat inflation and potentially scored a very cheap deal.

Back