Public Breatsfeeding…

Well, nobody complains about full on boobs and butts and deeper! A guy with twisted sex thoughts will stare at the breastfeeding boob, the schoolgirls in their uniform, and the granny walking her chihuahua.
Btw I would not include the younger generation (teens, early 20's) in this observation.
Younger generation & schoolgirls don`t have what it takes: the full curves of the developed mature Michael Angelo painting style.
P.S. I`ll be DEAD long before any one see me complaining.

I'm not wild about doing it in public but sometimes it has to be done - screaming babies wait for no one. The funny thing to me is that I try to be discreet and usually will go to another room if possible or at least angle myself so i'm facing away from everyone. But people will just come up and sit down and start talking to me anyway.

Citygirl, I know! Isn't it funny? When I was breastfeeding I would have to be very attentive because if baby let go, (sorry for the TMI) milk would go everywhere! Having people come and talk to me like nothing was going on was just too complicated. I gave up breastfeeding in public not for any prudish reasons, but for the reason mentioned above and because my babies were BIG and were never comfortable being held in my arms while I tried to be discreet.
I have no problem in seeing people breastfeed in public. I DID have a problem seeing a walking toddler walk up to his mum, pull on her shirt, latch himself on to his mother while still standing and then walk back to his play once finished. Just a bit much for me.

]

Then why do men have nipples?

According to Dr. Alberto Orlandini MN 24103 .Nipples in men are for sexual stimulation, :cool: Believe it or Not ! Nipples in women are most sensitive and breastfeeding generates great pleasure and high sexual stimulation. The reward for breast feeding. :wub:

I think if someone is going to breastfeed in public then all the power to them but throw a blanket over your shoulder to cover up...especially in a crowded space.

When i still had a boyfriend on the other side of the planet and lived at my parents, i used to call him at night, with my head under the blanket to not make noise. Do you have any idea how hot that gets?? Impossible to stay under there for more than a min.You want to choke that baby?

According to Dr. Alberto Orlandini MN 24103 .Nipples in men are for sexual stimulation, :cool: Believe it or Not ! Nipples in women are most sensitive and breastfeeding generates great pleasure and high sexual stimulation. The reward for breast feeding. :wub:

Obviously the Dr. is a male that has never breastfed lol.

Ironically, you will never see an Argentine woman topless at a beach in Argentina.

That's because the beach here is TOO FREAKING COLD! Hahahahaha!

When I first came to Argentina I was pretty shocked at the liberal breast feeding. A lot of my Argentine women friends also feel its way too liberal. I must say I get pretty grossed out watching some woman whip out her engorged, sagging breast to give her 5-year old a snack on the bus. I don't whip out my testicles when I scratch.

That's because the beach here is TOO FREAKING COLD! Hahahahaha!

When I first came to Argentina I was pretty shocked at the liberal breast feeding. A lot of my Argentine women friends also feel its way too liberal. I must say I get pretty grossed out watching some woman whip out her engorged, sagging breast to give her 5-year old a snack on the bus. I don't whip out my testicles when I scratch.

I guess you missed all the previous posts about taxi drivers whipping their testicles out....but not to scratch.

Back