public pool?

I guess those two are it, at least in Capital Federal. I know a few indoor pools that are OK, like Aquario, in Belgrano R:

AQUARIO
Blanco Encalada 3610
(1430) Capital Federal
Tel: (011) 4543-3661

I couldn't find a website, but this web page includes a picture:

http://www.aquarionat.com.ar/nat_act_det.php?id=5&PHPSESSID=4a68eae1129b15e29c722168b47b63a9

My nephew went there for a few summers and the place looked pretty neat (at least at the time I saw it). There are lots of places like this, some are pool-gym compounds.

I know it's not your specific target, but I think it could be a good alternative to the overcrowded public pools.

;)Cronica TV likes to check out the bodies on the girls at Parque Norte on occasion. Entonces, I think that they have a public pool as well.

I've been to KDT, as someone mentioned farter up. It's very nice, and even has a bicycle track around the pool. It undoubtedly gets very croweded in the summer.

Also, as strange as it sounds, there is a public pool in the Facultad de Derecho in Recoleta, across from Plaza Francia. I haven't seen it but have been told several times about it.

The open pool at Club de Amigos is small size, with a kidney shape and crowded with children. I went some years ago and it was impossible to swimm two laps without an interruption. However the indoor pool is huge and well organized.

Back