Puerta Cerrada???

For the tasting menu it is 230 pesos per person and that includes a welcome drink. If you want to do the wine pairing with the meal it is 90 pesos. Or you can order wine by the bottle/glass. My friend and I split 1 flight and also ordered a bottle. The pours for the flight were very generous.

I loved the ambience of the place. When we arrived we were introduced to everyone working there. At the end of the meal the chef came to our table and sat down to chat with us. He even recommended a few other restaurants that we should try. The service was great, everyone was friendly. I think there were 5 people working in the kitchen/serving for the 14 guests that were there.

NOLA is great. Great food, great beer, top service and very friendly staff.
Definitely worth a visit. I will be returning.

I have been numerous times to Casa SaltShaker (http://www.casasaltshaker.com/), whose owner is a friend but was not the first time I went. For those who might wonder, I have always paid full price.

Just to throw this in... MASA tacos. Cheep, cheerful, and they can come to you! (if you invite enough people)

I second Ocho Once. We went there last night and had one of the best meals we've eaten in BA. To clarify, after living here almost 2 years, it was our first puerta cerrada but we eat out very often. I highly recommend it.

Lucha54, I recently came across MASA taco but haven't tried it yet, planning on trying it soon. Can you give more detail about the food, drinks, price etc?

never been. was just talking about it with someone today saying i really wanted to go!

Back