Quickest Way To Uruguay-Has Anyone Tried Crossing Bridges

Just went to fray bentos yesterday by car got my passport stamped and picked up some dollars I sent to myself at a redpagos open allday on Saturdays. If u got a day to kill it's a simple way to kill 2 birds with one stone the drive took 3 hours one way and was in Uruguay a total of 20 min before heading back. Next time I'll spend some time shopping and whatnot.

Did you take a rental car and were you allowed to drive it into Uruguay? Did the rental co. charge extra for that?

T/

Just went to fray bentos yesterday by car got my passport stamped and picked up some dollars I sent to myself at a redpagos open allday on Saturdays. If u got a day to kill it's a simple way to kill 2 birds with one stone the drive took 3 hours one way and was in Uruguay a total of 20 min before heading back. Next time I'll spend some time shopping and whatnot.

You should visit the meat packing factory and tell all your uk friends who used to be students about it next time you go.

Its a pretty drive, and if you tell the rental car company you plan to visit there, they will do the paperwork so you can drive over no problem.

Back