Racism in BA, am I alone?

I honestly don't know.
I'm rather a difficult person when it comes to socializing, due to person issues and to be honest, the things that bothers me, just bother me.
I never really went into depth about why, maybe it's just because I'm sick of being treated like I'm less than anyone due to my sex or age or race.
Maybe it's just that when it comes to my race, I'm just rather protective of it.
Honestly I'm not sure.
But I will say this.
A lot of people actually that have grown up in this country will say that it's easy to live in and there are a lot of beneficial things.
From my point of view though, you have to keep in mind that situations are different for everyone.
A lot of foreigners come here living under well circumstances financially and social wise.
I am not one of those people.
Most foreigners live in Palermo or Belgrano as I have in the past.
Right now, I'm located in Parque Chacabuco where bad things tend to happen more so than the safer areas.
From my point of view, I have yet to honestly understand the mind sets of the people in this country.
As a 16 year old especially, I find it so difficult to understand how people live in such chaos with no plans, no manners most of the time and the ignorance.
It's different for everyone, this is just my opinion but I've been here maybe around almost 3 years moving back and forth, but I gotta say this country is the worst chaotic places I have ever been.

I arived in the states at 4 years old. At 11 my folks separated and my mother had no better idea than to bring herself and us to argentina . It was 1975 I was 11 years old.
I then lived here till I was 17. It totally sucked. Moreso because we lived in a then small town in the oeste. My mother put me and my brother in the Marista school. It was run by monks.
HAHA , I still have the emotional scars.
Ahyoung , at least you have this forum.

Racism is the son of ignorance and the grandson of violence, best way to avoid it is to now allow your heart to hear it.

Back