Radio station recommendations

laylakk2010

Registered
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good radio stations here? I want to listen to more argentine radio to try and take in the Spanish but also hear some good music (by good, i guess i mean a combo of local rock and then maybe some indie, electronica from back home..uk). I've found Metro. which i really like, but there's too much talking and hardly any music!

Aspen 102.3
Divina 104.3 no adverts :)
A good breakfast show with Roberto Petinato on 99.9
and 100.7 (I forget the name)

I have a friend who always listens to Blue, but I can't remember the number exactly... It's pretty good, some talking but mostly music.

I'm a fan of Metro myself--love! But I prefer talk radio.

Blue is 100.7 and 104.3 is in fact Imagina, with good music from most decades and no irritating adverts.

A lot of us locals listen to AM stations, mostly politics, news, and lots of info. Being a leftist-KKist, I listen to Victor Hugo Morales in 590 AM Radio Continental, Mon-Fri 9-13 hs.; and the eternal "Marca de Radio" program by Aliverti in Red AM 910, Sat 10-13 hs, very good economic segment by Carlos Heller, and very good special reports, the politic parts depends on your stance, but the deep voice of Aliverti is anyway amazing.

Radio Disney! 94.3
a mix of bad argentine and bad english music.

Back