Radiohead tickets

I'm up. I'm up! Getting mine today. This band is amazing live. Maybe a group RH outing come concert time would be fun.

I actually planned my arrival in BA around this concert. I just bought my ticket off ticketek today. I think heading down with a group would be cool.

My husband and I were suppose to go to see Radiohead but looks like I will be going on my own as he won't be in BA at the time. I have a ticket to sell and hope to meet up with some people before the concert. Let me know about going as a group and buying the ticket if anybody is interested.

I'm probably up for going as a group with whoever is interested. Will know better closer to concert time. Should be fun, looking fwd to it. I've actually never seen' em live except on tv, and that looked pretty amazing.

Hello, my name is Seth, and I would like to buy your extra ticket to the Radiohead Concert. I am located in Recoleta. Is it still available?

Hello, I have 3 tickets available for this sold-out concert at regular purchase price. PM me if interested, thanks.

hello!
i would like 2 buy the ticket from u..
did u already sell it?
if u do may be u know how can i get 1?

my mail is [email protected]

ramor said:
My husband and I were suppose to go to see Radiohead but looks like I will be going on my own as he won't be in BA at the time. I have a ticket to sell and hope to meet up with some people before the concert. Let me know about going as a group and buying the ticket if anybody is interested.

Back