Rant

Also who said I had an oven?

Hey. We're in Argentina. Just because none of them know how to cook doesn't mean we can't take some clues from them to make our own cooking better.

IMAGE_131.jpg

Pizza a la parrilla. Try it, it's amazing.

Dammit! Save your positivity for another thread! This is a RANT. A thread for ranting....sometimes you just need to rant.
I could espouse positivity all day...But not here in the RANT.

Flours here are too poor in proteins and that's not good to get the crispy crust-spongy inside in the border, plus it makes the dough so frail, it breaks before I can stretch it to the correct thinness

000 Flours in the grocery store here are all around 10% protein. It's not great but it's a long shot from being "too poor in protiens" to make pizza dough. You just need work a little harder to develop the gluten.

If you're dying for more protein through in some semolina. About half that I see in the grocery stores is actually already in flour form, and if it's too corse use a mortar to get it there. As an Italian you should know this.

Dammit! Save your positivity for another thread! This is a RANT. A thread for ranting....sometimes you just need to rant.

Sorry, but your thread made me hungry.

Going to have to make pizza on Sunday. Tomorrow looks to be a little rainy.

I am a botanist and my sister gave me a Chia pet for Christmas...but only because I bought her a gift....
RANT!

Are you expecting others to jump on your ranting bandwagon and complain about the pizza? There are others threads on that topic. How long does it take for you to get the ranting out of your system?

You need to settle down and enjoy your life with your girlfriend and new baby. You didn't even rant about shipping your stuff to Argentina and the DNI process. And those were more important topics than pizza.

I am a botanist and my sister gave me a Chia pet for Christmas...but only because I bought her a gift....
RANT!

That's pretty funny. Don't complain, though.Once my sister got a plunger for Christmas, but I think she would have preferred a Chia pet.

Rants are complaints by nature...
I am lactose intolerant so I can't even eat pizza anyway

Rants are complaints by nature...
I am lactose intolerant so I can't even eat pizza anyway

You can pick your own topping... oh wait, we are in Buenos Aires, they wouldn't never conceive a dish without loads of muzzarella.
Anyway, in Italy you can pick among 40-50 pizzas while here they serve always the same 6-7 styles overloaded with cheese, pepperoni and tomato sauce that tastes like garlic.
They could made the dough with shit, for what we know.

Back