Re: Personal prepago - Sales Kiosks - BEWARE

Elpanada

Registered
This is something which I have complained about previously schmucky looking foreign people in this city get taken advantage of and word spreads that foreigners are supposedly easy prey which of course is something which does not always apply and then we get these people complaining and making a big fuzz about how they got ripped off and about how badly they were treated and what an awful place Argentina is and such. Give it a rest already you would have gotten ripped off in New York you would have gotten ripped off in Berlin and you would have gotten ripped off Bejing it has nothing to do with Buenos Aires.

so because potentially you can be ripped off anywhere in the world that makes it ok does it???
no it happened in buenos aires so it is a local problem in this case so stop being defensive about buenos aires because the post is in regards to this kiosk which is very good advice for not being ripped off.
excellent thanks for the advice

"Elpanada" said:
This is something which I have complained about previously schmucky looking foreign people in this city get taken advantage of and word spreads that foreigners are supposedly easy prey which of course is something which does not always apply and then we get these people complaining and making a big fuzz about how they got ripped off and about how badly they were treated and what an awful place Argentina is and such.
Give it a rest already you would have gotten ripped off in New York you would have gotten ripped off in Berlin and you would have gotten ripped off Bejing it has nothing to do with Buenos Aires.
I never made any distinction about place. It is a cautionary tale.
elpanada - think about what you are going to write before spouting your bilge - it is really tiresome and dull - always has been.

Always funny to see how chumps think that it's simply aokay to ruin things for the rest of us.

Back