Ready For Free Practical Training (Tourism)!

Pumssi

Registered
Hi there,

I'm a 23-yr-old tourism student from Finland. I'll be graduating next year and before that I'd like to do my 3-month practical training in Buenos Aires where I lived a year studying and I liked the city a lot. I've been working in a hotel here in Finland, and been organizing events and a 3-day-long international conference so I have various experiences from different kinds of tasks.
In Buenos Aires it would be interesting to get to know the work culture a little since I'm planning to live there for a while after my graduation.

I would be available for the practical training in September-December 2013. I'm interested in health, sports and nutrition, culture, music and nature, so anything related to those would be lovely but I'm up to nearly any kind of experience. If there are people who would need extra hands, or have ideas of some companies where to ask, please let me know! I don't need to be paid but I don't mind extra money : )

Cheers,
Marita Liimatainen
marita.liimatainen(@)luukku.com

I'm fluent in Finnish and English, and I speak and write Spanish well but of course there are to improve. Swedish and French are OK too.

Back