Divorce already!

Sam Bartolo

Registered
I married September 4th shes abusive both physically and mentally she just want my $. She has nothing 0 theres no children and no assets here. My money is in US.

i signed whats mine is mine when we applied .

How Fracked am I

I only have assests in US

What a mess

I'd be very careful about eating anything at home if it were me. If you have no assets here consider packing your bags and moving into a hotel until this all gets resolved when she's out of the house so she can't make up some story about you hitting her. No contact without a lawyer present.

She just had surgery coming home soon I have no where to go I have a dog

I have to resolve my dog problem first

Can she get any of my assets in US after 3 months of marriage im older shes yonger the interviewr questioned our relationship

Im the one that wanting to end this shes not aware.

She just had surgery coming home soon I have no where to go I have a dog

I have to resolve my dog problem first

Can she get any of my assets in US after 3 months of marriage im older shes yonger the interviewr questioned our relationship

Im the one that wanting to end this shes not aware.
Find a hotel or apartahotel that takes dogs. You may have to get out of CABA a bit to find one on short notice but it's doable. I'm currently in a month to month apartahotel building in La Plata with my dog and paying $500 a month. I imagine you could find a posada outside caba as well. Finding anything in caba that's dog friendly on short notice is a pain.

This is not my first rodeo; getting yourself out of the house before she knows you plan on ending it takes away most of her leverage.

Whether she can get your assets in the US is a complicated question for a lawyer that specializes in this kind of thing, however, I would suggest that if you don't have any kids she can very easily get your assets if you're dead.

wow. sucks to hear.

you surely can find somewhere dog friendly. get out ASAP then work through next steps

If you have a prenup agreement you should not worry about your assests. Still anything you owned before marriage can not be claimed by her. I don't know if you want to stay here for some reason, if I was you I would report her to the police to make sure she will not get a US travel visa. Then get a lawyer and divorce ( you don't need her consent for that ). Proceed to move on your own or go back to your home country.

Some hotels and temp rentals will allow pets. Or try to find a dog boarding service until you get things set.

There's a dog hotel next to Ezeiza airport called "La Brava." I leave my dog there whenever I have to fly somewhere and she loves it. The owner also picks up dogs if you don't have a car. If you're completely stuck, call the dog hotel, have him pick up your dog, get yourself into a hotel, and then plan out your next move in peace. If you're staying here, that will give you a few days to find a dog friendly place that you actually like instead of ending up in another bad situation because you don't want to sleep on the street with your dog. If you're heading back to the US, he can help you with shipping your dog.

You will be fine. As no kids are involved. Argentina has no reach to get hold of your assets outside Argentina. So stop panicking.

Just be careful , that she does not put a wrong allegation against you, about violence. Rest is all fine.

Back