Really hard to make friends

Hi
Why miss the oportunity to meet people because they are not staying longer, Iam a local imagine I shouldnt meet no one then.
We are going to meet for a coffee next Sunday at 3pm at Lembas on Entre Rios and Estados Unidos if anybody want to meet us we will be there!!!
Reina

Hello

Yes welcome! next Sunday 3pm at Confiteria Lembas on Entre Rios and Estados Unidos Iam glad to hear someone else is joining us!
Reina

What a good idea it would be to start a gather together once a week either in Monserrat or in San Telmo then all the expat would have a place to go and feel a lot better. I met a very good friend through a language exchange 5 years ago now when he comes me and my husband go with him to a parrillada and really enjoy a lot! he comes every year and is a wonderful friendship for us
Reina

I've only been here for a short time as well and would love to meet up with some fellow expats. I have afternoons free and would love to meet up with some people downtown near the Plaza de Mayo area... Maybe for a light lunch or coffee, chat, share experiences here, etc. There are several places to grab a bite in that area. Anyone else up for it?

Back